The life & random thoughts of a Lingerie Designer

Thursday 19 May 2011

Bras, bodysuits & Heeless Shoes

Ok so I'm not doing so well at the "I will post once a week" mission but hopefully I can get back on track! What's been happening then?
Well I've been preparing for the "Inspire the Attire" Fashion on the 3rd June in the Garage nightclub, Glasgow. It's another chance to see the A/W2011 collection in all its glory (now if that's not worth £7 a ticket then I don't know what is!) & there's a whole host of other marvellous designers so if you're in Glasgow it's certainly worth a visit!
Secondly I've been a busy girl making lots of samples for (hopefully) launching PR campaign, so hopefully you'll be seeing a whole lot more Lilly Wiggler soon!
And finally I've been supplying the world with lovely lingerie! The Folksy shop was finally completed last weekend so please give it a wee look-see (and of course feel free to buy!)

In between all that I've been staring endlessly at Natacha Marro's heeless Mary-Jane's (one can dream after all!) and admiring the absolutely beautiful "Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty" book, if ever you're looking for fashion inspiration you will most certainly find it in Alexander McQueen. So inspiring in fact that my AW2011 collection is my own sort of tribute to his memory (although I'd say that everything I make is inspired by him) hence the reason you will find said collection in the previously mentioned "Inspire the Attire" show!
Ok now I'll get back to working on some pieces for SS2012 (its tough stuff this planning seasons ahead!)

Till next time lingerie lovers!

Lilly x

No comments:

Post a Comment